> I'd like to help with the translation of Gimp and especially the
> translation of the Windows version's menu entries and file context
> menu entries.

I don't think there are many translated strings that would be
Windows-specific in GIMP? Any file chooser ones might be in GTK+ and
not GIMP.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gimp/trunk/po/ ,
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gimp/trunk/po-plug-ins/ ,
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gimp/trunk/po-python/ ,
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gimp/trunk/po-script-fu/ and
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gimp/trunk/po-tips/ .

> grep Language-Team po*/fi.po
po-libgimp/fi.po:"Language-Team: Finnish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n"
po-plug-ins/fi.po:"Language-Team: Finnish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n"
po-python/fi.po:"Language-Team: fi\n"
po-script-fu/fi.po:"Language-Team: fi\n"
po-tips/fi.po:"Language-Team: Finnish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n"
po/fi.po:"Language-Team: Finnish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n"