Hi,

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 5:17 AM, Kent Tenney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I wish the gimp-curves-tool.settings file, which contains sections
> starting with:
>
> (GimpCurvesConfig "2008-10-03 14:34:26"
>    (time 1223062466)
>    (channel value)
>    (curve
>
> also listed the name of the file (or 'unnamed')
This is the name of the file:
''
ie. no file (the only completely-accurate preservation of the curve is
in the gimp-curves-tool.settings file, and unless you've explicitly
exported it, no other file will contain data on that curve.)
Or were you asking for a list of filenames that this curve has been exported as?

> fully qualified would be great, bare would be fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Kent

HTH,
David

--
Everything has reasons. Nothing has justification.
Ĉio havas kialojn; Neniaĵo havas pravigeron.