On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:47 PM, David Gowers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 5:17 AM, Kent Tenney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I wish the gimp-curves-tool.settings file, which contains sections
>> starting with:
>>
>> (GimpCurvesConfig "2008-10-03 14:34:26"
>>    (time 1223062466)
>>    (channel value)
>>    (curve
>>
>> also listed the name of the file (or 'unnamed')
> This is the name of the file:
> ''

I guess I'm unclear, an example;

I open a photo file in gimp DSCN001.jpg

I adjust curves on that file.

The description of the adjustment is written to gimp-curves-settings.

I would like to see the following in gimp-curves-settings
 (GimpCurvesConfig "2008-10-03 14:34:26"
    (time 1223062466)
    (file DSCN001.jpg)
    (channel value)
    (curve

If this is possible, it would allow me to match the required adjustment
with the image file. I could then write scripts which applied this correction.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Kent