Cristian Secară wrote:
> Somewhere in po-libgimp there is this string:
> "Gamma color display filter"
> I want to translate it, but I am totally confused.
> In English this sounds to me like a language puzzle game.

It is a filter to adjust the gamma, try it in View -> Display Filters.
The string should probably be "Gamma display filter" but since I'm not a
native English speaker I'm not sure. It seems to me though as the word
"color" in there comes from a technical detail, the base class of the
module, GimpColorDisplay.

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to