Hi all,

FOSS Factory is making a business of aggregating sponsorship for Open
Source projects. To get the ball rolling, they asked me to select some
GIMP bugs and link them to FOSS Factory projects. I have done that
for the following bugs:

GIMP Bug 61019 – add a 'lock' flag per layer to protect it
    http://www.fossfactory.org/project.php?p=p131

GIMP Bug 421211 – add a pop-up loupe
    http://www.fossfactory.org/project.php?p=p132

I also posted this information to the bugzilla pages, so everyone
interested in these particular bugs has been notified. Hopefully this
will attract a bit of money that will attract a new or existing
developer to these long-standing enhancement requests.

Cheers,

Tom

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove it.