Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote (in part)  (on 2008-10-30 at 17:21):
 GIMP 2.6.2 is a bug-fix release in the stable GIMP 2.6 series. The
 source can be downloaded from or one of the mirrors
 listed at Binary packages for the
 various supported platforms should become available soon; please
 check the Downloads section on

Jernej - thanks for getting the Windows build of 2.6.2 out so quickly.

The problem with zooming going out of image appears to be corrected - great, but
I'm still seeing the same Help-Internal browser problem:
The GIMP help browser plug-in appears to be missing from your installation. You may instead use the web browser for reading the help pages.

I thought that this was something required some tweak to the Windows build and was going to be fixed for 2.6.2. Did I misunderstand?

My system WinXP SP3.