On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 14:18 -0500, Tom Rathborne wrote:

> I'd like to see a stub Loupe Tool in the GIMP ... if the user selects
> the tool, their browser is sent to the above page.

Seriously, that would suck so much that it would be enough reason for me
as a user to stop using this software. And in my particular case,
prioritzing features by money would be enough reason for me as a
developer to stop contributing to that project.

I very much dislike the fact that you added GIMP to FOSS Factory. There
has not been any discussion about this here. And when we discussed such
topics in the past, it has been general consensus that we consider
bounties a bad idea.