I am aware that it is a work in progress --
just to let you know (Alexia and others) - the changes in the two commits
dated 10-feb-2009 got things a lot worse and less natural for me than it was

I am nto complainign, I know a lot of tunning is getting in, and I am writing
this just for feedback while you adjust it.

Now, I f I paint slowly, the brush will suddenly reverse its angle - Also, if
I mark the direction x angle dynamic, the painting angle does nto feel
natural, and it felt before - at least when I use a brush that is oriented
towards "up" like an up arrow, or the letter "A"  - both behaviores were
better previously.