Hi Michael,

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 20:09 -0600, Michael J. Hammel wrote:

> I know Sven and the developers hate this question but:  is there any
> schedule for when the next release might come out?  Even a rough target
> range?  Is 2.8 stable enough with respect to the UI in git to work from
> there (I haven't built out of SVN in about a month or two and haven't
> really investigated stability in much longer than that)?

just remember that GIMP/gegl/babl (as all other GNOME hosted projects)
have been migrated from SVN to git (see
http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers for details). While the SVN
repositories are still there, I doubt you'll see many changes in
them ;-).

Nils Philippsen / Wilhelmstraße 22 / D-71229 Leonberg
n...@tiptoe.de / n...@redhat.com
Ever noticed that common sense isn't really all that common?