Martin Nordholts wrote:

> Such smoothing already exist in GNOME gimp master so before looking at
> his work, he will need to rebase it against GNOME gimp master.

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not in contact with the author. I happened to find the
modification on the internet while I was searching for some ways to
enable movement smoothing on GIMP like it's possible with other
programs. I'm using it on my custom version of GIMP.

But anyway, what is "GNOME gimp master" Is it the version of GIMP
currently in development? If it is, good to know! I'm sorry if it's a
stupid question, I tried to search it on google, but got no results.

As I said, I do not know much about programming and development details.

SHIRAKAWA Akira