On 07/21/2009 03:57 PM, Nico wrote:
> http://www.gimp-attitude.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5904&sid=b4258adb87aec27867805ea3ea02ed91
> I have got enough 2 problems :
> - I can't run it on a directory that have a peripheric location on
> Windows (DVD, usb-key...) - look at the SF-DIR return

I can't comment much on this. The script should not care where the files
are located.

> - I can't run the script when no image is opened

There is an error in the script-fu-register block. The image type is
listed as "*" when it should be "".

> One question more : why some script's name are begun with _ ?

I don't know of any scripts where the names start with _. The use of -
vs. _ within a name depends on the conventions of the particular
scripting language used.