Hi,

New to the Gimp developer list, I want to help to the core development of
the Gimp. Having a average knowledge of C, I think that I can help to
improve this software that I am using every day, since I started a new job
last month in a photo lab. But I would be considered as a newbie, since I
don't ever used any kind of software like a CVS or other...

Tell me please how is organised the team, how source code is edited, if
developer documentation is ready for offline consulting.

Yours,

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Mbenga Gontcho

gontcho.wordpress.com

N'utilisez pas Windows 7. Pour savoir pourquoi : http://windows7sins.org/
Don't use Windows 7. To know why : http://windows7sins.org/

http://www.april.org

Rejoignez maintenant plus de 2 500 personnes, associations, entreprises et
collectivités qui soutiennent notre action