From: Femke Snelting <fe...@constantvzw.org>
Date: Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Subject: GIMP @ LGM 2010
To: gwid...@gmail.com
Cc: Jon Phillips <j...@rejon.org>, Louis Desjardins
<louis.desjard...@gmail.com>, Nathan Willis <nwil...@glyphography.com>

Hello Joao,

I'm Femke, local organiser for LGM 2010.

We're currently finalising the program and I was wondering whether
GIMP team members would like to give talks, demo's or anything else?

Do you have plans for sponsoring teammembers to participate in the
Brussels meeting and if so, is there any way we can help to do this?

Let me know!

best,

Femke
--
Constant: Association for Art and Media | Rue du Fort straat 5 | 1060
Brussels Belgium | t/f +32(0)2 5392467 | http://www.constantvzw.org

        *
   *
 *