Hi all,

I'm using gimp for some image post-processing (via script-fu and the command
line) and I'd like to include it in the distribution of my Flash

I read the GPL and it says:

*"Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not
**covered by this License; they are outside its scope.**"*

And on wikipedia it says:

*"The mere act of communicating with other programs does not, by
itself, require all software to be GPL; nor does distributing GPL
software with non-GPL software."*

So, just to be clear, can I distribute gimp and use it to make a batch call
from my program? Or does this violate the GPL?