On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Ek kian <zeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i only create new "Photo" menu where consist of many photography related
> functions,
> to speed up our workflow on editing photo rather than jumping around on the
> menu.
You are maybe better off creating this menu using script-fu. That
would allow for very easy deployment in vanilla gimp and woudnt mess
anything up. If you use strings that have translations in their
original location, you may even get translation working, tho Im not
sure how script-fu and localization interact specially in regard to
lables. But since the menus do contain localized script names, it
should be supported.

--
--Alexia