Fortunatly last commets are all pro gimp made by some professionals.
This is what I like to hear. Øyvind you can be more happy now :) I
just use Gimp for a little photoretouch and I can not really answar to
people that point out a missing feature, I also never use photoshop
and can compare it with Gimp. The only things I know is that for my
little needs gimp is enough contrary is also too much.

Massimo