It's just Troy... again. :-)
Once a year he writes about a free application that "still isn't
there" (according to him).
Some of the points point he expressed in the post may be valid (at
least technically), but they're not exactly breaking news for anyone.
Repeating year after year the same story won't help to make programs better.

I remember myself being a jerk like that some years ago. :-p
But finally I got how things work here and, although I'd love to see
things happening faster, I truly appreciate the great work you guys
are doing, and I don't care if I have to wait.

Thanks a lot for working in this great program!