Hello Sir,

My name is Adriana Bogza, I study Computer Science at "Politehnica"
University of Bucharest, Romania and I'm very interested in the Adaptive
Image Cloning project proposed by GIMP at GSoC 2011. I would like to know
more about your requirements from students and expectations from this
project. And how important do you find it, compared with other projects
listed? I want to apply for it and this details would help me get a more
clear view about it. As documentation, I started reading the mvclone pdf,
linked to the project on the wiki page. Do you want the project to implement
the mean-value seamless cloning algorithm?

Thank you,
Adriana Bogza