Hello,
    I'm Dongrui Liu from Beijing Jiaotong University(BJU). I plan to
participate the GSoC 2011, and after browsing many ideas from many
organizations, I find the one of "Image Cloning" appealing most.
    My major is software engineering, and during my past 2 years in BJU, I
have worked on several projects relevent to image processing.
I downloaded and read the SIGGRAPH'09 paper posted on the idea list, and
immediately I was attracted. I am eager to implement this amazing algorithms
and my coding experience gives me very strong confidence. If I have the
chance to be accepted for this project, I'm sure I'll hand in a satisfactory
solution.
    Looking forward to any further discussion!

Best regards
Dongrui Liu