Scavenging the mail folder uncovered [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s letter:
> On  3 Oct, Paul Gammans wrote:
> > My only worry is that it would result in GIMP becoming blot ware.
> > Though having photoshop an illustrator open together an swapping
> > between them is very common thing i do.
>  Just make a extra package and concept your piece of software as a
>  gimpmodule....

Mmm... what is a gimpmodule? How is it supposed to work? Where can I
find some examples? (The current distribution comes without any
module...) (And, yes, I read the headers but I didn't understood

Federico Di Gregorio [] {Friend of Penguins}
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  99.99999999999999999999% still isn't 100% but sometimes suffice. -- Me