heh.
that has to be one of the more imaginative spam scripts i've ever seen. =)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 6:34 AM
Subject: hey wassup GIMp DEvELopEr ;)

>Hey yaw, you not gonna beleive this yo. I found this place that gives ya
access to like soooooo many hacked membership based sex/xxx sites for free
man, no shit!!

>Anyway, the secret address is http://SEX.Interactwithme.com ok? You jsut go
there, and you get secret membership access, for free, too about (i think)
350 different sites.

>when i see ya at school tomorrow, make sure you bring the damn bio sheets
ok? btw, wtf r u doing using scam.xcf.berkeley.edu anyway?? wtf is up with
that yaw, waj ya chage your addy again? newayz, later... im off to that
http://SEX.interactwithme.com site again ;), catcha in class tommorow.