Hello

Well, the menu proposal is not finished a last review will arrive this
night ;-) (to much to do lately). Well I think we shouldn't do it do it
"free" but rather wait on the final reaction of the proposal.

Cheers Olof

--

Olof Kylander  Frozenriver Digital Design   http://www.frozenriver.nu

Consultant at Sigma nBiT

Technical writer and coauthor of GUM (the Gimp User Manual)