Olof S Kylander wrote:
> Hello
> Well, the menu proposal is not finished a last review will arrive this
> night ;-) (to much to do lately). Well I think we shouldn't do it do it
> "free" but rather wait on the final reaction of the proposal.

Yep, I didn't want to commit anything today anyway.

Just two thoughts: your last proposal said <Image>/Image/Color and
I'd like to keep the current "Colors" and "Transforms". Don't know why,
it just sounds better to me...

And I'm not totally happy that "compose" and "decompose" are under
<Image>/Image/Mode, but I don't have a better idea :-(