Olof S Kylander wrote:

> Hello
>
> Well, the menu proposal is not finished a last review will arrive this
> night ;-) (to much to do lately). Well I think we shouldn't do it do it
> "free" but rather wait on the final reaction of the proposal.

Yep, I didn't want to commit anything today anyway.

Just two thoughts: your last proposal said <Image>/Image/Color and
<Image>/Image/Transform.
I'd like to keep the current "Colors" and "Transforms". Don't know why,
it just sounds better to me...

And I'm not totally happy that "compose" and "decompose" are under
<Image>/Image/Mode, but I don't have a better idea :-(

bye,
--Mitch