Attached a patch to compile Gimp on Win32 with M$VC again.
Could anyone with CVS access apply it, please?
Thanks in advance,
- get the definition of GLIB, GTK etc. out of a single file
instead of copy and pasting between all makefiles. This is
particular usefull while the CVS version on Win32 is quite
- link with gobject where appropriate
* app/dialog_handler.h: mark functions with G_MODULE_EXPORT as
* libgimp/gimp.c: make sure G_OS_WIN32 is defined (by including
glib.h) before it is used to exclude "gimpsignal.h"
* libgimp/gimpmenu.c: #include <stdio.h> for sprintf
* libgimp/makefile.msc: add gimpparsite.obj and gimpparsiteio.obj
to gimpi.lib (to be used by Gimp.exe)
plug-ins/MapObject/mapobject_shade.c: <string.h> for memset, memcpy
* plug-ins/flame/flame.c: define S_ISREG conditional
Change all Plug-Ins to console build - no known drawbacks,
main benefit: reusage of Gimp's console.
FractalExplorer: remove Callbacks.obj from build
webbrowser: needs to be linked with shell32.lib
* plug-ins/sel2path/global.h: #include <stdlib.h> for exit()
changed self-made error handling macros to use glib instead
of printf(stderr, ...)
implement function main to allow to build as console application
* plug-ins/winsnap/winsnap.c: #include "libgimp/gimpui.h" for
-------- Hans "at" Breuer "dot" Org -----------
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to
get along without it. -- Dilbert