On  2 Aug, Garry R. Osgood wrote:

>> If you have any further comments about the help system, please submit
>> them to this list so we can make any necessary changes.

> Have you worked out submission procedures? (i.e., drafts to you, you
> check in?)

 We're working on this issue. Since we have Rebecca profreading all
 current files, Piers managing everything and me converting to SGML,
 we're tossing around the bytes via email at the moment. That's
 suboptimal but since noone of has has CVS access we have to abuse
 someone to check it in for us.

 If anyone reading this is willing to get annoying lots of emails
 with files to checkin, please step forward....

--

Servus,
       Daniel