I've been under the assumption that the term "image window" was changed to
"Canvas window" for 1.2.  If this is true, the Preferences dialog needs to
be updated, as there are a few places where it refers to "Image Windows".
I haven't checked if there are other places with similar issues.

However, if the terms are to be considered interchangeable then there's no
worries.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |  Outside of the killings, Washington has one of
The Graphics Muse           |  the lowest crime rates in the country."