On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 04:33:52PM +0000, Brendan Byrd/SineSwiper wrote:
>I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know about SpamCop.  SpamCop is a
>anti-spam site allowing e-mail users to report people like you to your ISP and
>WHS.

Now, this person isn't on the list (I'd suppose), so your message never
got through.

However, this is becoming a big problem now, IMHO. What about making a
simple move -- adding moderation for non-list-members? I'd guess the
vast majority of the traffic comes from list members, and this would
help us sort out these problems.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/