Hi folks.

While I have been doing some larger images, mostly 1600x1200 size and
bigger, I have noticed that if I zoom the image smaller, I get a lot of
one-pixel wide vertical artifacts when I move floating selections around. I
think I have had the "view selection" toggled off. Looks like some of the
code that cleans up after moving the layer is just sweeping the dust in one
pixel too narrow area or something..? There are also some
one-pixel-distorting when making icons (small images) and zooming them very
large on the screen so that the pixels are huge - the pixel squares distort
on the edges when I pan the image around with middle mousebutton.

Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Tuomas

--

.--->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     .    |\,/|          [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <-----.
+---->  www.helixcode.com      -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+