On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 09:28:52AM +0200, thus said Raphael Quinet:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, "Uwe Koloska" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > to save some download time ;-)  I tried to upgrade from 1.1.27 to 1.1.28
> > with the patch file.  I found some minor problems; some files are
> > incorporated in their final form and not in the ini-form:
> [...]
> Another minor thing: the new splash screen is not included in the
> patch.  Maybe it is better to leave it out of the patch anyway,
> because the splash screens tend to grow bigger and bigger with every
> release...

Hmm.. my digicam does 2048x1536.. wait until I do a nice photo splash! Why
are the latest ones so huge anyway? The resolution on the photos they
contain is pretty low and crappy anyway, would look better if it was scaled
to half I guess.. And use the gimp-freetype plugin if you want to have small
sized readable text :)

.--->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     .    |\,/|          [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <-----.
+---->  www.helixcode.com      -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+
`----->  art director           ,  `--')/               a gimp artist  <---'