On Tuesday, 31 Oct 2000, Manish Singh wrote:

> GIMP 1.1.29 is out there. This is a release candidate for 1.2. So scream
> if you see any major brokenness.

Uh, well, there's at least:

#17904: rounding error in calculation of selection boundary
Subject: gimp; Severity: grave; Reported by: Austin Donnelly
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; merged with #22375; 99 days old.

#17906: layer move mouse handling not pixel-perfect
Subject: gimp; Severity: grave; Reported by: Austin Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 99
days old.

#25272: [gimp-bug] The thumbnails (.xvpics) do not always match the image.
Subject: gimp; Severity: grave; Reported by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 41 days old.
(and this bug is actually the tip of a can of worms; see the recent
 discussion on this list)

#27786: screenshot plugin on Solaris takes bus error on exit
Subject: gimp; Severity: grave; Reported by: Austin Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 19
days old.
(this one is actually a bit more complex that that, and it probably
 affects other platforms too, it's just that Solaris feels it
 particularly badly).

I'm pretty sure there's other equally serious bugs: these are just my
favourites.

On the bright side, I don't think we have any easily-reproducible
segfaults in the main application.  If anyone knows of any, shout now!

Austin