Gimp-Print 4.1.3 is a development release in the 4.1 line.  This
version marks a complete reorganization of the source tree.
Gimp-Print now uses the GNU build tools much more comprehensively in
the past.  It builds a single shared library that the Gimp plugin and
the CUPS driver (and perhaps other future applications) can link
against.

This new architecture will make for a much better system, but this
particular release is more likely to be unstable than most due to the
rather radical change in architecture.

Gimp-Print 4.1.3 contains the following fixes and improvements over 4.1.2:

1) The source has been completely reorganized.  Please read the README
   file for more information!

2) Improvements to the Lexmark driver.

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/