Hi,

"David A. Bartold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Very cool, that should simplify the process of creating a texture selector
> greatly.  In addition to providing UI elements for the user, there also
> needs to be an API for scripts and the plug-ins to change the texture.

Thanks to Mitch the first implementations of the new object hierarchy are
already in CVS. When this is finished, the code for a texture selector should
be a few lines only. We are planning to generalize the plug-in interface as
well, so that you get libgimp functions quasi automatically. This object
system should be reusable for gimp-2.0 too.

Salut, Sven