Hi all, my name is Ramon Miranda. i am 33 years old and Graphic Designer
and painter living in Spain.
I have contributed to gimp in different ways.Creating GPS, Promoting giving
talks, making tutorials and videotutorials and lately creating the default
gimp brush and presets. I am happy to see that gimp is improving so i want
to give my 2 cents with docs.
New features requires some type of knowledge important to understand how to
use gimp with presets. this is where i can help, explaining brushes,
presets, dynamics and new behaviours. I don´t know how much documentation
is done so i would like to know how are you doing things here. So i am
ready to learn from you. any advice?

Ramón Miranda
GPS project