Is there another place to watch the updates in gimp-help-2 than "";. This site seems not to be updated synchronous to the gimp-help-2 repository. The list says last update was 3 days ago. The "git log" says the last update was an hour or so ago.

I discovered this when trying to push a changed "src/toolbox/color/overview.xml" and an internationalized "images/C/using/new-cage-tool.png". Did not used "git pull" before git add etc. the files as the site said no changes the last 3 days. Got "error: failed to push some refs to ... ". I had to "git pull" and then do my work all over again. No problem in this case, but a bit frustrating.

Kolbjoern Stuestoel