Den 23.05.2012 23:52, skreiv Kolbjørn Stuestøl:
When doing "git commit" I get the error message "Translation files should not be executable. Please remove the flag and try to push again." And then some suggestions how to repair it. My question is: Where do I find this flag and what should it be set to? (By using a hex editor).

I am writing the po files using Notepad++ set to format UTF-8 without Byte Order Mark. My next step will be to try other formats, so perhaps my question is irrelevant? But I am curious about what happening.

BTW: The program tells me that an error has occurred, but the git log tells all is ok although the push stops with the mentioned error message. As far as I can see the log is wrong. But that's another question.
According to the the git log is right. The updates goes through but the program still tell me that the push failed. Ridicules.

gimp-docs-list mailing list

Kolbjørn Stuestøl, Stuestøl, 4580 Lyngdal
Telefon: (47) 38 34 78 62,  (47) 917 81 125
Stuestøl heimesider:
Sjå også
Lyngdal hagelag:
Mandal og Lister pyntegrøntlag: