Den 27.05.2012 20:36, skreiv Ulf-D. Ehlert:
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 07:41:25PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:41:54PM +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
Maybe with Imagemagick?

sorry, I'm in a hurry... try it&  tell me if it could do the job for you...
        $ convert -units PixelsPerInch -density 144x144 INFILE OUTFILE
        $ mogrify -units PixelsPerInch -density 144x144 FILE ...

should do the trick.

But if you change/fix the resolution, you should also consider
optimizing PNG files with optipng or pngcrush.

Thank you both.

$ mogrify -units PixelsPerInch -density 144x144 path/folder/*.png
did the trick. It changed the image resolution for all images in the folder.

Running ImageMagick from the command line worked much the same.

(I spent a couple of hours trying to find a way to run Imagemagick from PHP,
but did not find the correct installation. Ie. how to set up PHP to recognize

Now I am waiting for a rainy day to experiment a bit further wit Imagemagick.