Hi Ulf,

On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 12:57:27PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> > I've created a 2.8.0 release and updated the web site.
>
> ...the released glossary files are probably completely useless for
> 'fi', 'hr', 'lt', 'nl', and 'pl'.
> For future releases, I have replaced the glossary.po files with new,
> empty templates.
Is it something to worry about? My hope would be, that someone picks it
up and finishes the glossaries...

> > I can put this into Jenkins too if you want. That way we know if
> > something is b0rked, or the distribution got a new set of autotools :)
>
> Sounds like a good idea to me. Should we add a 'validate-all' target
> to the Makefile to simplify usage?
Yeh - I think that's a good idea!!

PS: I first wasn't sure if .site could be a top level domain. After
checking I'm certain my reply to u...@wogdog.site will never be able to
reach you ;)

Cheers,
--