Hi, after sending the patch I'm not able to do "git pull" anymore in the
gimp-help-2 repository. The error it throws is the next:

"guiu@guiu-N50Vc:~/src/gimp-help-2$ git pull
Updating 2817d87..0f50720
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting "

I've tried to stag the files using "git add <file>" for every file it
report problems, but I had no success with that.
I'm sorry for annoying you with my newbie git problems.

Guiu Rocafort