Hi, Marco.
Thank you for your answer.

I've just gotten source from git and checked validation. I got some errors.
I didn't do anything after I cloned source from git.

-----------------------------------
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/gimp-help-2$ make validate-ko
[PO]  po/ko/appendix.po
178 translated messages, 197 fuzzy translations, 370 untranslated messages.
[XML] xml/ko/glossary/glossary.xml
/bin/bash: line 1: 22327 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
./tools/xml2po.py --mode=gimphelp --po-file=${pofile} --language=ko
--output=xml/ko/glossary/glossary.xml ${srcfile}
*** Validating XML (ko) ...

and log/ko-xmllint.log is on http://pastebin.com/uM899tSt

I found xml/ko/glossary/glossary.xml is empty. Though there's contents in
glossary.po
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp-help-2/master/glossary/ko

How can I make glossary.xml or fix this error?

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi