Dear Marco,

On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 10:43:17PM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> Well yes and no, with so much time...
> Cons:
>  - pdf make is not working very especially with oriental languages
Mayhaps we should just ditch that target for now...

>  - many important languages are missing, arabic for a start...
>  - site design is really very poor, it seems to me made in year
> 2000 ...
Yeah I know. We should use as the site design.

If you like, the best way is to file a bug report. I remember that I
always come back to the list and work on bugs, even if it takes years to
fix a bug.

Kind Regards and thanks for your effort!
Roman Joost