On 01/27/2014 10:07 AM, Elle Stone wrote:
On 01/27/2014 09:46 AM, Elle Stone wrote:

There's a whole lot about both topics on the internet. How do I learn
the very minimum needed to work on Gimp color management documentation?
Is there a worked example somewhere? Is there a step-by-step "here's
how" guide for people who really, really, really don't want to become
docbook/xml experts?

Hmm, I found the color-management.xml file - that's a start!

I expect that learning to use git and how to build is more of an obstacle than learning enough about docbook since the framework is already in place. It is a bit more difficult if you add or modify a figure, but, if all you do is add / change text, you will probably find it straight forward.

:-)

If you have too much difficulty, volunteers here will probably be happy to review and make final changes to your content to accomplish what is needed.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php