On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:26:39AM -0500, Elle Stone wrote:
> On 01/29/2014 09:26 AM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> >Are you been able to build and then view the resulting documentation?
> >
> I built gimp-docs using these commands:
> ~/code/gimp-help-2 $ ALL_LINGUAS='en' ./autogen.sh
> --prefix=/home/elle/code/gimp-help-2/run --without-gimp
> make
> make install
>
> It seemed to build and install with no problem. The documentation
> was in the html folder and was viewable.
You don't necessarily need to install the documentation, since you can
just browse it with a web browser. That will at least save you a
headache in case the installation doesn't correctly update the
documentation with your changes. (Even tho it seems to be working).

Kind Regards,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de