I'm currently trying to solve our broken build:

Whatever I've chosen now, doesn't seem to work. I'm now hesitating to
disable languages which we know are unmaintained anyways. In fact we're
not building quite a few of them like Finish and Korean.

On the other hand, the Jenkins automated build provides a way of telling
that these translations are broken. Perhaps it could be implied.

I'd be going ahead with my commit to disable Slovenian and Swedish until
someone provides translations.

If there are any rejections to this, let me please know.

Kind Regards,
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanof...@gimp.org