Roman Joost skreiv:
> Hi Ulf,
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 08:25:21PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
>> Roman Joost (Tuesday, 11. May 2010)
>>> I've tried to built the HTML again for all languages
>> Do you want to release new HTML packages?
> I'm currently only updating sporadically.
>> [...]
>> Please try again when I have pushed the bugfixes.
> cheers! I will!
The is not updated and should be deleted.
The language code "no" is not "legal" anymore. Instead should be created from the "nn" po files
which by the time of writing is 100% translated.
("nn" is the official language code used for Norwegian Nynorsk, "Norsk,
nynorsk" in Norwegian).
Gimp-docs mailing list