Hello
Reviewing concepts.pot I found 2 errors, maybe:
Line 63
Use
from the image menu to open the Feather Selection dialog. Set the feather
radius and click OK. This brings up a dialog that allows you to set the
feather radius.Use...
    I know that he phrase in red is not necessary.

Line 447
The equation is complex and different according to the value &gt;128 or 128
:
    The symbol  ≤  was lost, so could be better so:
The equation is complex and different according to the value &gt;128 or &le;128
:

Salutos
Ignacio AntI