On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 10:55 AM, ram <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i m trying to do image convertion through GIMP. we got excellent result while
> converting EPS files to GIF. We tried the same through Visual Basic in order
> to automate the process. Unfortunately we are unable to import the GIMP dll
> in Visula Basic.
>
> Is it possible to do so and activate GIMP through VB?

Visual basic is not a supported language for GIMP extensions - i fyou
want to automate the process, you have to write your script in either
Python or scheme (tiny-fu).

That happens because GIMP is not a windows only application which
exports its functions through windows DOM - it is rather a
multiplatform application, that can work equally well across several
Operating Systems.

Also- the quetion is of-topic here - the gimp-users mailing-list (and
its equivaletn webforum gateway, wathever that is) should be used for
this. The gimp-docs list is for questions related to the gimp-help
system and its development.

  js
 -><-