Hi Everyone,

Please accept my apologies if I have got this "posting a question"
etiquette wrong, but I've just spent half an hour trying to find some one
at GIMP to send my email to.

Anyway, the thing is I am really looking forward to the release of GIMP 2.8
- but every time I visit the "Official schedule for GIMP 2.8" page (
http://tasktaste.com/projects/Enselic/gimp-2-8) the release date seems to
keep on moving into the future by one or two days!

My question is, will GIMP 2.8 ever be released?
...or should I just download a GIMP 2.7.3 is a development snapshot.

Many thanks and once again please accept my apologies if I have done this
wrong in any way.

Regards,

Aby