Excellent - I also wondered if I could copy the the file into Gimp folder.  But
like I said - too naive on a computer so I was nervous to try anything.
You are wonderfully kind - thanks again for your brilliant help.  Going to try
doing this tomorrow evening when I have some time.

(totally overcast but hot and humid as any other regular Summery day in South

NoviceGimper (via gimpusers.com)