To the GIMP User List,

I understand that I can sell GIMP for a fee if I want, but I am not clear
whether or not I am allowed to use GIMP for commercial / business purposes.
For instance, I want to use GIMP for a job to earn money. Can I use GIMP to
edit photos / graphics as part of a job to earn money? I know that if I
want to use Photoshop to earn money (for commercial purposes), I need to
purchase a license. Can I use GIMP commercially to earn money? I do not
mean earning money in selling the GIMP source code, etc.--I mean using GIMP
as a tool for a job to make money. Thank you in advance for your help.

- D