Several questions:

1 - Whenever I start GIMP I get the following Problem Report: "file-pdf-load
cannot be opened because of a problem." (Note that GIMP itself loads and runs,
it's just this plugin
that fails.)

2 - How do you change the language? The release notes say: "A question that
often arises is how to change the UI language in GIMP, which has traditionally
been a bit cumbersome. Not any longer, it is now possible to change the
language in Preferences." But, I don't find that option anywhere in the
Preferences of 2.8.2.

3 - How do I install the Help files for 2.8.2 on the Mac. I have searched and
searched and find nothing.

Buadhai (via